Vera & Mable Having Coffee ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a featuring Vera & Mable Having Coffee and Coffee & Friends Sentiment from Great Impressions Stamps.


I pulled out my Copic Markers for today's card. I had so much fun coloring Vera & Mable Having Coffee. A bit of fussy cutting and paper-piecing for Mable's flower and earrings, which I ran thru my Xyron Sticker Maker. I pulled the colors from my image to create the background, and then used some Liquid Pearls for the jewelry.


I then added the Coffee & Friends Sentiment to the inside of the card.

If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!! I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Challenges entered ...
 - Fresh Brewed May Challenge ~ Coffee Theme

Until next week ... Enjoy!







  




Comments

What a super sweet card. This image makes me smile. What a sweet friendship themed creation.

Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges May Coffee Themed Challenge!

Hugs,
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com